Road Runner Bandwith Cap?

NutFlush920

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Sep 20, 2007
Green Bay, WI
Apparently Time Warner Cable will be put caps on their Road Runner service very soon.

Time Warner Cable lays out broadband capping plans, says $150 for "unlimited" use

When I called residential customer service today, here in NE Wisconsin, they confirmed that this is true.

I however, have Road Runner Business Class at my home. Residential customer service didn't think that the cap would be imposed on the business class service however, wasn't sure. I had been transfered about 5 times and finially spoke with someone who claimed to be in business class customer service. She said that she hadn't heard anything about the bandwith cap and agreed that it would be unlikly imposed on business class accounts.

Is there anyone here that works for TWC or can confirm or deny if the new cap will apply to business class service as well or just residential accounts? I just want clarification.

Thanks in advance.

Will this also hit accounts that have bundled service at home? I have had cable internet for well over a year now, but just now added digital cable and agreed to their price lock for 2 years.

bandwidth

Talked with service rep. in rochester.ny area she said they cancelled the idea for charging for bandwidth by usage. don't know if this is permanent or not.

Yea I heard the idea had been canceled (postponed) for now.

I wish I could get 20-26. I have the Turbo, and well, as you can see, I almost hit 15.

Yea I heard the idea had been canceled (postponed) for now.

I wish I could get 20-26. I have the Turbo, and well, as you can see, I almost hit 15.

20-26mb down but my ups only reach 1MB max, kinda weird. I also have Turbo.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts