Rockford Il. HD locals?

maxkil41

SatelliteGuys Family
Apr 11, 2006
Good morning,

Does anyone know when Dish will activate the HD locals in Rockford IL.?
I have an over the air antenna. The cover blew off. The company that installed it about two years ago wants $125.00 to put it back. The roof is very steep and there is no way I would try and do it myself. I'm afraid I will lose the signal during the winter, or the whether might damage it. Dish said I have the proper equipment to get my locals, but I would rather have them in HD.

Thanks

Primus

SatelliteGuys Pro
Oct 10, 2007
St. Louis, MO
My parents also live in Rockford so I've been keeping an eye on it for them. I don't believe they have been announced yet. I think I saw that D* is adding them but haven't heard about E* yet.

Primus

SatelliteGuys Pro
Oct 10, 2007
St. Louis, MO
Kind of resurrecting a dead thread here but Rockford, IL locals in HD were uplinked yesterday to 129, so I guess they are coming "soon".

Carroll A

SatelliteGuys Pro
Dec 6, 2004
WOW!!! Glad to know there are a few other people here from Rockford.... Either I am crazee or I am suffering from lack of sleep, but thought I saw atleast WREX Channel 13 HD uplinked this week in the uplink report!!! Using a screen reader makes it fun going though the uplink reports, but you may want to check it out... I believe Rockford will be going live sometime in march or later in the spring if I remember correct. CC1

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)