RockStar:Supernova

well, i was ready to buy tickets to see supernova in buffalo, but i will now pass. i believe they made a mistake, a year from now you won't hear anything about supernova, will sound like any other rock band. with dilana they would have sounded different, but a good different, i would pay to go see dilana for 2 hours. pajer

Huge Mistake!!! What a waste.

Anyone want my tickets for Atlantic City??

I should have known better then to buy them in advance.

It won't matter even if their singer was well known or any of the people from the show. They will put out 2 or 3 CDs at best and that would be it anyway; super groups rarely stay together. Ticket buyers to these types of groups are mostly male and a female singer would turn the majority (not all) off.

Correction:

United States District Court Judge John A. Houston issued a preliminary injunction Tuesday barring that band from performing, recording or selling music under the Supernova name pending the outcome of the lawsuit.

I was very dissapointed in the pick of Lucus ,im very surprised , Dilania would have made them instantly stand out, very bad move i could see Lucus get a big head and leave the band within a year..

brian24740 said:
I was very dissapointed in the pick of Lucus ,im very surprised , Dilania would have made them instantly stand out, very bad move i could see Lucus get a big head and leave the band within a year..
Totally agree, I would've picked either Toby or Dilana. Bad move... The show was very good though, I thought this year's singers were a lot better than the Inxs show....

A thread from the dead... ;) I heard a Ryan Star song on Sirius Saturday morning... was flipping channels and ended up on "The Blend" and heard a song, nice to see some of those talented folks getting some airplay, I liked that show and in fact am watching some clips from that season now...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)