Room 104 On HBO

EarDemon

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Dec 5, 2014
USA
New anthology series from HBO. Unlike HBOs big name original series, this one is on Friday night, not the usual Sunday night. The premise sounded interesting, but I was skeptical. Episode 1 was fantastic

Anyone else catch it?

I've watched a few episodes; the one where the son is trying to talk his Mom through sending him his manuscript from the Mac he left at her house went from hilarious Tech Support nightmare to dramatic life changer. I liked it.

Last nights episode, Phoenix, was probably my favorite besides episode 1. All of the episodes have been pretty good except for the maid reconnecting with her younger self. I didn't care for, or understand that one. The rest have been great, Ralphie still is my favorite though. Room 104 was renewed for a second season at the end of August.

Reactions: MikeD-C05
I love the second season so far!

This show is just so unorthodox and strange it has me coming back for more. As a fan of the German metal band Rammstein, and being familiar with the back story of their song ‘Mein Teil’ from the 2004 album ‘Reise, Reise’ I new what lasts weeks episode Hungry was going to be about within a minute or two, especially after the inserting of the title card saying the story is based on true events. At first, I did not care for last night’s episode, Arnold, until the very end, then it all came together. That’s the thing about Room 104, generally the stories don’t seem to make sense until the end. I love it!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)