Rose Bowl: USC vs. Michigan

Ceas2182

Supporting Founder
Original poster
Dec 18, 2004
Disneyland, Cali
Who do you think will win in the Rose Bowl???
USC or Michigan?

Well, I'm going for SC baby!!!.. I been to every SC home game damn I miss Saturdays =(

FIGHT ON!!!

I'll take the good guys wearing the winged helmets. Of course, I may be just a little biased.;)

We may very well see a rematch next year.

I can't believe I'm going to say this but..... I...agree.

I need to drink a ffew beers now that I have agreed the team up north is the good guys! :neener

As a Big 10 fan I really hope that Michigan wins. The only problem that I see is that the Rose Bowl is basically a home game for USC.

I think Michigan takes the Rose Bowl.

I do not think there will be a rematch. I am predicting that Michigan loses to an inferior team early in the year next season ;) Which will make the winning school the team with the highest winning percentage again.

I think Michigan takes the Rose Bowl.

I do not think there will be a rematch. I am predicting that Michigan loses to an inferior team early in the year next season ;) Which will make the winning school the team with the highest winning percentage again.

I think Michigan will have a great team again next year with many of their top players returning.

I think Michigan will have a great team again next year with many of their top players returning.

Next year has been the year Michigan has been looking forward to for several years now. The top players are seniors, IF none of them leave this year.

Buckeyes will be another year better !

Jimbo

I thought I heard that the majority of the juniors for Michigan will be back next year. Both Henne and Long have already stated that they will be back and Hart was 99% sure that he would also be returning.

I thought I heard that the majority of the juniors for Michigan will be back next year. Both Henne and Long have already stated that they will be back and Hart was 99% sure that he would also be returning.

I think I heard that too.
Only problem with that is they will say one thing before the game and sometimes another after the game, perticularly if they win.

On the Buckye front, Ted Ginn is a Junior, but I expect him to go pro, and probably not do much as a receiver, but turn into a pretty good Return man in the NFL

jimbo

Bowl Game Schedule

Tiger Woods - Amazing

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)