Rosie O’Donnell Back to Daytime TV

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
What is the deal with Rosie, I mean why do so many people like her???? I certainly do not and was glad that we finally did not have to see her face or hear her opinions anymore. If I was Oprah I would be insulted for her to even try and take my place......yuck!

Hey, one publicly announced lesbian replacing one lesbian still in the closet , complete with beard. What's the big deal? Besides Oprah is moving to her own channel . She is getting one of the Discovery channels and turning it in to her own network. Now you will have to subscribe to a channel provider to see her.

Rosie wasn't so in your face back when she had her own show. She did go after Tom Selleck once for the NRA thing but later it was found out her own bodyguards carried guns in her home.

A friend of mine worked on her show when she did it for a week at Universal in Orlando in 1999 . She did a bit with Mike Douglas at the Orange Tree Golf Course not far from my home. I don't think her show will make it this time. She's gone off the deep end, saying 911 was an inside job etc. Here is a clip from my archives

Last edited by a moderator:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)