Roy Jones, Jr. VS Tito Trinidad

Again..."your honor, I rest my case...." Amazing, I said the exact same thing TWICE and so did you ...TWICE.....
Should I describe your 7,140 thread laced with plagiarism? Once more you don't have a case. To make matters worse you have the inglorious audacity to take credit for something you did NOT state, period. Sir, you have been anti Jones all the way. I pointed the age difference, you did NOT in any way. You have been preaching the 170 lbs like a broken record...

Should I describe your 7,140 thread laced with plagiarism? Once more you don't have a case. To make matters worse you have the inglorious audacity to take credit for something you did NOT state, period. Sir, you have been anti Jones all the way. I pointed the age difference, you did NOT in any way. You have been preaching the 170 lbs like a broken record...

You wanna go through all 7140 post and look for "plagiarism"??!! Am I writing a senior thesis? You REALLY have some issues to take care of if you wanna go through them all....but hey...knock yourself out. Who am I to stop this one man crusade?:hatsoff:

Meaning. Trinidad had no business fighting Roy Jones, Jr. He should have learned that after his fight with Hopkins or his fight with "Winky" for that matter. 170 pounds is way out of his league. I believe Roy Jones, Jr. is one of the best fighters of our time. I was impressed with his conditioning, especially at the age of 39. At 170 Trinidad couldn't and didn't have the power to hurt Roy Jones, Jr. I also believe Trinidad is one of the greatest fighters of our time but as a welterweight. His three defeats came when he went up to fight middleweights and above fighters.
I am glad you reminded Mr. salsadancer7 NOT to take credit for your writing. That is called plagiarism. He has been anti Jones all the way. He has been playing the 170 pounds broken record. NOT once did he acknowledge Roy Jones, Jr. being 39 much less his excellent condition as you eloquently pointed out. His "touche" remark is plain disgusting and disrespectful.
Let me state my objectivity if I may. 99% of the time I root for the Puertorican fighters. I am Puertorican. As a Roy Jones,Jr. fan as I have been for a long time I had to root for Roy. As I stated before I know boxing a little and my brain told me that Tito did NOT have a chance. My brain did NOT deceive me. I would dare to say that Miguel Coto NOT only would beat Tito Trinidad he might knock him out. You want 154 or 160 lbs there they are.
Thanks

Last edited:
You wanna go through all 7140 post and look for "plagiarism"??!! Am I writing a senior thesis? You REALLY have some issues to take care of if you wanna go through them all....but hey...knock yourself out. Who am I to stop this one man crusade?:hatsoff:
Mr. salsadancer7:
According to the last count you had 7,144 threads. Number 7,140 plagiarism is as obvious as the size of an elephant. That is WHY I did NOT have to read 7,140! One suffice=uno basta! BTW WHY are you bellyaching about me pointing out your plagiarism when you acknowledged you followed with a loud humorous: "touche". I am NOT in any crusade. I accurately responded to your writing. BTW if you were writing any thesis you would have plagiarism in your brain every second!
Thank you

Last edited:
Mr. salsadancer7:
According to the last count you had 7,144 threads. Number 7,140 plagiarism is as obvious as the size of an elephant. That is WHY I did NOT have to read 7,140! One suffice=uno basta! BTW WHY are you bellyaching about me pointing out your plagiarism when you acknowledged you did followed by a loud humorous: "touche". I am NOT in any crusade. I accurately responded to your writing. BTW if you were writing any thesis you would have plagiarism in your brain every second!
Thank you

Ok...now I will nit-pick...LOL...!! I have 7144 POST not THREADS(seeing that you LOVE to correct others). I responded with "touche" because Splino stated AND AGREED with me I might add, that we both made the same point...TWICE...yet he was a tad more eloquont than I was....hence the "touche". But seeing that "te apesta la vida"....you have no choice but moan and cry about my...."plagiarsm"(I guess that was the word of the day today....:confused:)??!!

For those that are not versed in Puerto Rican sayings, "te apesta la vida" is almost the equivalent to saying "your life sucks" or "it sucks to be you"....LOL

Ok...now I will nit-pick...LOL...!! I have 7144 POST not THREADS(seeing that you LOVE to correct others). I responded with "touche" because Splino stated AND AGREED with me I might add, that we both made the same point...TWICE...yet he was a tad more eloquont than I was....hence the "touche". But seeing that "te apesta la vida"....you have no choice but moan and cry about my...."plagiarsm"(I guess that was the word of the day today....:confused:)??!!

For those that are not versed in Puerto Rican sayings, "te apesta la vida" is almost the equivalent to saying "your life sucks" or "it sucks to be you"....LOL

Saludos Compay:)

Can we just get along?:)
Back to the subjet, Trinidad should had NEVER returned back period.He'd lost credibility(at least on my book)for made 2 comebacks he didn't need to(and BTW he'd claimed on the first 1 it was final). Obviously he don't have any finacial problems and thank God is still healthy. The only truly winner on that fight was Don King. In my Opinion Trinidad and Jones Jr were just puppets.

Back to the subjet, Trinidad should had NEVER returned back period.He'd lost credibility(at least on my book)for made 2 comebacks he didn't need to(and BTW he'd claimed on the first 1 it was final). Obviously he don't have any finacial problems and thank God is still healthy. The only truly winner on that fight was Don King. In my Opinion Trinidad and Jones Jr were just puppets.

Vaya! How are you my friend? Hope you and the family are doing well!
I usually get along with EVERYONE....BUT at the same token, I, being Puerto Rican, do not defend a fellow boriqua just because he is one. IF you have a reason for someone to defend you, I will....NOT because we were born in the same country. Some, just don't seem to get that.

Enough of that rant.....

I thought the ONLY fight he(Trinidad) might have come out for was a possible rematch for De La Hoya....but coming out to fight Jones AND at that weight was not very smart IF he expected to win....'cause it was not gonna happen. Jones said yes for two reason, he KNEW Trinidad was not a threat to hurt him nor outbox him and because Trinidad still holds a little juice when it comes to money purses in the fight game(thanks to Don King and his association to the Trinidad camp).

Splino did NOT agree to anything. You are desperately trying to make yourself look good after you blatantly plagiarized yourself. They are accurately called threads. Others call them posts erroneously thus explaining the two terms used interchangeably. BTW before you start correcting me check your lousy spelling such as eloquont instead of eloquent. I also wrote plagiarism correctly several times but you managed to butcher that one too. Touché is correct, touche without the acute accent is NOT. The so called "Puerto Rican sayings" is a barbaric translation of yours instead of referring to it in Spanish. I don't know about you I speak Spanish fluently NOT Puertorican. Puertoricans speak Spanish, period. Your English is butchered and your Spanish stinks. You don't qualify to be called a true bilingual. Do yourself a favor don't try. You have a mighty long way to get to the bilingual credential. That is a fact señor. La verdad duele=The truth hurts...

Last edited:
Splino did NOT agree to anything. You are desperately trying to make yourself look good after you blatantly plagiarized yourself. They are accurately called threads. Others call them posts erroneously thus explaining the two terms used interchangeably. BTW before you start correcting me check your lousy spelling such as eloquont instead of eloquent. I also wrote plagiarism correctly several times but you managed to butcher that one too. Touché is correct, touche without the acute accent is NOT. The so called "Puerto Rican sayings" is a barbaric translation of yours instead of referring to it in Spanish. I don't know about you I speak Spanish fluently NOT Puertorican. Puertoricans speak Spanish, period. Your English is butchered and your Spanish stinks. You don't qualify to be called a true bilingual. Do yourself a favor don't try. You have a mighty long way to get to the bilingual credential. That is a fact señor. La verdad duele=The truth hurts...

I see, you have to be...the smartest man in the ENTIRE site. It amazes me that a man with your intellect is doing here. I mean, you are obviously wasting away dealing with us peons....but then again, when you NEED your social ego stroked...well....guess desperate times leads to desperate measures.

Oh by the way, try reading what Splino posted and what I posted...wait, what am I saying, that would require reading comprehension....sorry, don't want you to hurt yourself....never mind...

My Spanish is fine, everyone I speak to understands it perfectly...as well as my English. By the way, when you write/type "Puerto Rican"....you are suppose to separate the two words.;) Check it out yourself....just google it...
I understand that when you are as intelligent as you are, you can get confused sometimes.....:rolleyes:;)

Señor technoguy:
I can get along with anybody. I do NOT take garbage from anybody. I don't take cheap shots at anybody, either. I am supposed to take shots aimed at my mother and then say to the other person: "bien chévere".

I agree 90% with your assessment of the Tito/Jones fight. Tito does NOT have any choice if he wants to fight because he's at Don King's mercy . Roy Jones, Jr. is NOT a Don King puppet as you put it and that is the 10% that I don't agree with you.

I think Cotto can beat and knock out Tito do you agree? I think both of them can make the 154 or 160 pounds easy.
Gracias

Last edited:
I see, you have to be...the smartest man in the ENTIRE site. It amazes me that a man with your intellect is doing here. I mean, you are obviously wasting away dealing with us peons....but then again, when you NEED your social ego stroked...well....guess desperate times leads to desperate measures.

Oh by the way, try reading what Splino posted and what I posted...wait, what am I saying, that would require reading comprehension....sorry, don't want you to hurt yourself....never mind...

My Spanish is fine, everyone I speak to understands it perfectly...as well as my English. By the way, when you write/type "Puerto Rican"....you are suppose to separate the two words.;) Check it out yourself....just google it...
I understand that when you are as intelligent as you are, you can get confused sometimes.....:rolleyes:;)
Mister salsadancer7:
Just like anything else there is the right way and there is the wrong way. I am a perfectionist and I worked very hard to reach the point where I can proudly say I am a true competitive bilingual meaning that I can speak, read and write two languages fluently. I can proudly say that physicians at emergency rooms and even at a delivery room asked for my help. That bilingual credential proved to be useful and productive. I learned English literally from a book. That is the English I know and I can NOT change that. When I was in the Marine Corps a Puerto Rican from NY city told me that I sounded like a white boy. You don't speak like us. I was so naive then that I did NOT pay any attention to it. I certainly know different and what it meant. I still have an accent which is slight. By the same token I consider myself very articulate. I am NOT perfect there are a few words that I have hard time pronouncing and I avoid them.

You are correct Mr. salsadancer 7 and I was wrong. I looked-up Puerto Rican on the Dictionary.com site:
puerto rican - Definitions from Dictionary.com
Thank you, Sir

Señor technoguy:
I can get along with anybody. I do NOT take garbage from anybody. I don't take cheap shots at anybody, either. I am supposed to take shots aimed at my mother and then say to the other person: "bien chévere".

I agree 90% with your assessment of the Tito/Jones fight. Tito does NOT have any choice if he wants to fight because he's at Don King's mercy . Roy Jones, Jr. is NOT a Don King puppet as you put it and that is the 10% that I don't agree with you.

I think Coto can beat and knock out Tito do you agree? I think both of them can make the 154 or 160 pounds easy.
Gracias

Saludos Señor Neutronite:)
I can understand your position and I admire you for defend what you think is right,We can disagree on some points and agree on others,Been a Latino is on our blood to act and defends in a very strong position our point of view, That's is probably this confrontation between Salsa and you, please don't take it on a bad way is a compliment,Salsa is a Stand up guy just like you and trust me when I said this is because I now what this guy has been thru,I totally Agree with Salsa you are smart and coherent on your views and I'm the person who will said to you or someone else " Don't take sh$# from nobody" because I'm like you,Trust me when I said to you Salsa and you are Assets in this forum and when the time past and you can chat with each other you 2(I hope)will can argue on other subjets
with strong positions but with respect to each other.:up
That been said, you are right according to HBO ppv this fight sold 500,000 at $49.99 and Trinidad was the only one with a guarantee contract,Jones Jr went to sales % ,in other words Trinidad went only with 15 millions and Jones probably can collect up to 25 Mill. With your assestment about Cotto you're right is a boxer with more resources than Trinidad and is an Amazing fighter I go with you he can beat Trinidad on 154 or 150 pounds and in my opinion the best 2007 fights came from him(Cotto/Mosley and Cotto/Judah). For me was shameful to organize a Welcome(here) to Trinidad making a false pretention he's back, and the local press keep ignoring what has been done by Cotto all those years.
BTW is Pleasure to meet you(Bienvenido Hermano:))

Señor technoguy:

I am under the assumption that you were talking about someone else, because at NO POINT have I mentioned family members nor did I take shots at you without being provoked 1st. I have been both in the Sports Forum, The Pit and other forums alot longer than you have, an NO ONE can say I have ever taken pot shots at anyone's family.

Saludos Señor Neutronite:)
I can understand your position and I admire you for defend what you think is right,We can disagree on some points and agree on others,Been a Latino is on our blood to act and defends in a very strong position our point of view, That's is probably this confrontation between Salsa and you, please don't take it on a bad way is a compliment,Salsa is a Stand up guy just like you and trust me when I said this is because I now what this guy has been thru,I totally Agree with Salsa you are smart and coherent on your views and I'm the person who will said to you or someone else " Don't take sh$# from nobody" because I'm like you,Trust me when I said to you Salsa and you are Assets in this forum and when the time past and you can chat with each other you 2(I hope)will can argue on other subjets
with strong positions but with respect to each other.:up
That been said, you are right according to HBO ppv this fight sold 500,000 at $49.99 and Trinidad was the only one with a guarantee contract,Jones Jr went to sales % ,in other words Trinidad went only with 15 millions and Jones probably can collect up to 25 Mill. With your assestment about Cotto you're right is a boxer with more resources than Trinidad and is an Amazing fighter I go with you he can beat Trinidad on 154 or 150 pounds and in my opinion the best 2007 fights came from him(Cotto/Mosley and Cotto/Judah). For me was shameful to organize a Welcome(here) to Trinidad making a false pretention he's back, and the local press keep ignoring what has been done by Cotto all those years.
BTW is Pleasure to meet you(Bienvenido Hermano:))

Buenos Dia Compay.....all well in your neck of the woods I presume? The family is well I hope.

Thank you for the kind words. You are a class act!

Buenos Dia Compay.....all well in your neck of the woods I presume? The family is well I hope.

Thank you for the kind words. You are a class act!

Thank God all Good!:up
I know I don't need to defend you(You'll do it well:D) but when I see 2 good guys like you and Neutronite I believe that I must be unifying a not being splitter.:)

Thank God all Good!:up
I know I don't need to defend you(You'll do it well:D) but when I see 2 good guys like you and Neutronite I believe that I must be unifying a not being splitter.:)

I have disputed/disagreed/argued with many people in here...ask Paul HOW MANY times we have gone head-to-head...and yet....nothing was taken personal. Never has my nationality been questioned, nor has me being bilingual been questioned....but hey....I will let him continue in his rants because guys like him, you cannot put in ignore.....it would too boring without his comments.....:rolleyes:

Anyway, back to subject at hand. I think Tito really and truly has to retire, I just do not think his heart is into it. I think his ego and lack of the hearing the crowd yell "TITO, TITO, TITO" got the best of him. He is starting to lose the great legacy he created. It is time to hang it up.

LMAO...seems like it here Paul....but I like "gringos" too....I was raised here, so I could say I am more "gringo" than Puerto Rican. But my heart will always belong to my "islita"...my little island...;)
Mr. salsadancer7:
I was born and [REARED] in Ponce, Puerto Rico not to mention well educated. BTW hogs and chicken are [raised] in Puerto Rico, too.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)