RSN and HD

wolfjc

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Apr 23, 2006
Cincinnati
I was reading some were that by sometime in August that some (most) of the RSNs were going to full time HD.
So my question will dish use the HD channel that they now use when there is an HD event on the RSN or will the HD coverage be SOON?

How SOON until I can have my RSN with this HDOnly package I have had for-ev-er?! Scumbags getting me upset here. New customers can sign up for it? But I cant? I'm offering to pay them $15 more per month just to get 1 additional channel and they won't let me.

Does DirecTV have any HD only packages yet?

:down

How SOON until I can have my RSN with this HDOnly package I have had for-ev-er?! Scumbags getting me upset here. New customers can sign up for it? But I cant? I'm offering to pay them $15 more per month just to get 1 additional channel and they won't let me.

No I wasn't talking about an all HD package but I was talking about the 250 package. Where you have your RSN and it has a HD version of that RSN that is only used when the RSN is doing an HD feed of baseball, hockey ect.
I am wanting to know if when the RSN goes 24/7 HD will dish use that HD channel?

HD Only is not going to add your RSN - it was not part of that programming before and Dish is just waiting for you to make a slip so they can put you back into the revenue stream.

Dish is making $50 a month off me, I consider that a revenue stream, beats the heck out of nothing if I had or do go somewhere else. Why they don't want to make more by selling me my RSN is beyond me. They really don't think I'm going to get off HD-Absolute just to get my RSN do they?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)