Turbo Charged??? (ch 501)

I had it last night. I didn't do an exact count but it was about ten channels all listed as 501 with different movies. I did have to do a hard reboot earlier in the day because my 612 box was acting funky with strange artifacts on all my HD channels which may have had something to do with why 501 suddenly showed up in the channel guide. And yes HD pq returned to normal after the reboot.

I had it last night. I didn't do an exact count but it was about ten channels all listed as 501 with different movies. I did have to do a hard reboot earlier in the day because my 612 box was acting funky with strange artifacts on all my HD channels which may have had something to do with why 501 suddenly showed up in the channel guide. And yes HD pq returned to normal after the reboot.
What software release?

Nope still waiting too. Dish needs to get there crap together or face lossing more customers to Direc.

Are you going to leave dish because it took a few extra days to get you channel 501? I'm confused by that statement they gave us the HD on 8/1 like they said, I'm not jumping ship because I had to wait an extra 15 days for I am legend. Didn't really like the movie that much I guess...

I do not have ch 501 and I deman that Dish gives me that special pricing listed in their E-Mail to me since it stated that the prices were good for 8/1/08 to 8/3/08 now those prices are gone.

I really do not care since I never pay for movies over Dish Network.

This shows how poor Dish Marketing Department is. To come out with a Promo that few folks can take advantage of is por poor planning--Charlie needs to get his act together.

never showed up here either; just another example of the terrible marketing/follow through that Dish continues to offer us..
how utterly stupid to make a big splash about a 1080p movie, send out emails to all of us about it, and then never even make it available...
Just another incident of being major disappointed in Dish promises that never get delivered..
And, i am already sick of seeing fricken commercials about TURBO HD.....

never showed up here either; just another example of the terrible marketing/follow through that Dish continues to offer us..
how utterly stupid to make a big splash about a 1080p movie, send out emails to all of us about it, and then never even make it available...
Just another incident of being major disappointed in Dish promises that never get delivered..
And, i am already sick of seeing fricken commercials about TURBO HD.....
Have you emailed ceo (at) echostar dot com?

no, 8bit, I haven't, and I am not sure why I should...
THEY emailed ME, offering something to me and tens of thousands of others, that they never delivered..If I emailed them every time they disappointed me in the last 6 months, I would be spending alot of my valuable time telling them how to run their company..
Obviously, they dont care about 25,000 of our close friends who told them to take a hike last quarter, and, if they don't turn this wreck around soon, I bet next quarter will be even worse.

Even comcast or Uverse looks pretty good right about now..

no, 8bit, I haven't, and I am not sure why I should...
THEY emailed ME, offering something to me and tens of thousands of others, that they never delivered..If I emailed them every time they disappointed me in the last 6 months, I would be spending alot of my valuable time telling them how to run their company..
Obviously, they dont care about 25,000 of our close friends who told them to take a hike last quarter, and, if they don't turn this wreck around soon, I bet next quarter will be even worse.

Even comcast or Uverse looks pretty good right about now..
Actually 770,000 customers told Dish buh bye. The net loss was 25,000.

Just suggested the email in case you wanted the possibility of an answer.

WOW, 3/4 of a million people?
Wonder if THAT got Charlie's attention???

well, frankly, I have more confidence that the REAL answer will end up being posted on this forum, and, I tend to believe the things that folks reveal here more than anything that is released by the Dish "story telling" marketing department...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts