Turbo Charged??? (ch 501)

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
WOW, 3/4 of a million people?
Wonder if THAT got Charlie's attention???...

Both E* and D* have been losing about this many subs each quarter always, in the past E* added more so there were net sub gains but not this time. D* is still adding more than they lose so they continue to gain subs, but at a slower rate this quarter.

I just had my 722 installed two days ago, but still not "turbo charged".

I guess I haven't been paying close attention to the churn rates recently, but losing almost a million customers in a quarter still sounds shockingly bad..no matter how many new ones you gain!

Unfortunately, in order to compete, the sat industry has become just like the cell phone industry and about 20 to 25% of customers constantly rotate in and out every year, try to save $5 or $10 a month and scooping up any freebies they can along the way. Just imagine, between D* and E*, 5 million accounts or more bounce back and forth every year with some going after cable or phone company offerings and some of them coming over to satellite. There are some folks over on slickdeals.net that have the game down to a science.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts