RSN HD bandwidth

JIP'd

Blackhawks are JIP'd tonight and so are we. I had to set up an extra timer because the timer was recording the HD version, starting an hour late. There must be a lot of NBA and NHL games on the East coast but why do we lose just the first hour of the game or what game(s) end so that now we won't be JIP'd. This is ridiculous that we have to discuss these issues at this point in time.

Few people care about NHL too, and a few more leave every year due to RSN and HD-RSN issues, plus lack the of MLB Extra Innings which was promised to me in January of 2006 then ditched ever since March 2006. D* equipment has caught up and surpassed DISH as far as WH-DVR.
Where is Whole Home DVR, where are 24/7 RSN's (should have h:mad:appened in Sept.), or at least a handful of 24/7 RSN's from the largest cities (except NYC which DISH has ceded sports to the competition). West coast and even Midwest (CSN Chicago) games get JIP'd more regularly this year than last.
I'm going over to D* for the second half of NHL in less than a month as long as I can figure out my HR34 D* order... Our locals are clearly better on D* as far as I can see. DISH has white flashes on CBS, NBC and PBS when compared to OTA. My HR34 is on order. I already have a H2O (older DVR). I will keep my 722 on the $15 package so that I can use the DVR / EHD library functions which has series that I need to watch or transfer to Unix ! or DVD.
I can get a lot more programming the first year with D* than with AT120+. Frontier also gets their old equipment back, saving an additional $11 a month, which is $132 a year, paying for most of my Center Ice sub. when I consolidate to D*. I currently have AT120+ plus Frontier triple play, soon to be double play.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)