RSN-HD Games Only?

Yes616

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Mar 8, 2006
Poinciana Place, FL
Sorry if this question was answered somewhere here but I can't seem to find anything on this..

I understand that Dish will turn on the HD feed when games are available. What happens if lets say a baseball game goes into extra innings or over the scheduled on TV time? Do we still have the whole game or do we get shut off?

Also, are pre and post game shows in HD? I know what I am looking for is broadcast in HD.

I am waiting for SNY-HD to get turned on just after the All Star Break it seems and I was just wondering what to expect.

Astros/Phillies game went into extra innings the other day. I turned it off after 11 innings to go to bed. :)

Pre and post game for Cardinals/Rangers/Astros is in SD. I don't think there's an HD feed, but it's on the HD channel.

DISH seems to know how to carry a sporting event on their special event channels without getting cut off...I don't know if its automatic, but always watching the Reds game on the alternate channels, I've never missed a beat.

It would be nice when they consolodate VOOM with MPEG-4 if they would leave the HD sports nets on all the time, yeah I know there is mostly upconverted SD, but it still looks better than the regular feed.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts