RSN Programming Special Request!! Help DIRT Team!

robstudio

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Apr 13, 2010
Cambridge, MA
Hello helpful folks..
Tomorrow on NESN the Bruins parade is on starting at 8 am. Us Bruins fans in the NESN area would love to have the HD feed turned on. I know it's short notice, I don't expect it to happen... but I had to ask. I love my dish hd... usually don't mind the part time for sports HD setup on the RSN's .... except this one occasion. Thanks either way, was great to watch my Bruins CHAMPIONSHIP season on dish hd!

:cheer2:Congratulations to the Bruins :first:and all their fans on a spectacular Stanley Cup series!! I have forwarded your request to the programming department and hopefully we will be able to make this happen for our subscribers! Enjoy the parade!!

Aww shucks, thanks MaryB! And nice choice of icon btw... I zoomed in real close and saw all the names of this years' Bruins inscribed on his cup!!
Thanks for your attention!
Go Bruins in 2012!!

Thanks Iceberg! Watched on NESN.... Standard def was ok for the parade!!! Great to see it!
... lol I just checked to watch a bit in HD... NHL Network is 'not available in my area'
Yes it's a parade blackout. No biggie, more amusing that they would be worried about the parade.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts