RSN's in HD?

I wouldnt say that there hasnt been activity.. There up there... they just havent offically launched yet. Untill then you wont see them up... I would just chill out till CES later on this month (january 10th or so). After all be thankful that they havent removed them from the system tables. :)

RSN's up in HD is a misnomer. What it's going to end up being is HD broadcasts from the different RSN's will be up. NESN might go full time because they've got a fuller HD schedule. The FOX RSN's won't be fulltime until they have some more HD programming.

Not all the RSN's are up there are they? I don't believe mine is: FSN MW. Anyone know?
I believe that is correct. If my memory serves me correct...When the uplink report showing FSN HD networks (it seems like it was sometime during '06) that FSN MW was not included. Which is a shame, since FSN MW is the home of baseball's defending champs.

I believe that is correct. If my memory serves me correct...When the uplink report showing FSN HD networks (it seems like it was sometime during '06) that FSN MW was not included. Which is a shame, since FSN MW is the home of baseball's defending champs.

Don't forget the best fans in baseball. I have not ever figured out why exactly FSN MW was left out. In this last deal Murdoch was working on I had heard it was one of the few RSN's he did not sell. I wonder if that has something to do with it.

DirecTV and Charter Cable have FSN MW HD. Hopefully that'll put some pressure on DISH to include it.

I've been looking forward to watching my lowly Blues play in HD (yes, still in last place, but with 15 points in the last 10 games...they should be climbing out of the cellar soon!).

DirecTV and Charter Cable have FSN MW HD. Hopefully that'll put some pressure on DISH to include it.

I've been looking forward to watching my lowly Blues play in HD (yes, still in last place, but with 15 points in the last 10 games...they should be climbing out of the cellar soon!).

At the speed with which Dish seems to be moving on the RSNs in HD, it appears the Blues will be at the top of the Western Conference Standings before we see the Blues, Cards or Missouri Tigers in FSN MW HD.:) I wish Dish was as concerned about RSNs in HD as we here in this forum.:hungry:

Maybe if we hound them enough. I sent them an email today, here's the response:

Thank you for your e-mail. Specific information regarding your request for Fox Sports Midwest in HD is not currently available. We would like to add that channel, to make viewers like you happy, but we do not know if or when this will happen. We will gladly forward your request to our Programming Department for further consideration.
We thank you for your input as we continually review our options in order to provide a compelling lineup for our viewers. Please stay tuned for consumer Charlie Chats that are broadcast monthly on Channel 101 or logon to our website for future programming announcements.
As a current customer, you may always use our website to view your current or previous billing statements, add services, or make payments to your account. Please use the link https://customersupport.dishnetwork.com/customercare/UserManagement/login.jsp to visit our Online Customer Support Center.
Your business is greatly appreciated and we thank you for allowing us to be of assistance to you. If you have any further questions or concerns, please refer to www.dishnetwork.com or reply to this email.
Sincerely,
Mike C.
TID:pB-Gamma
DISH Network ecare

Try something for me, MAKE up a channel that does NOT exist, and send it to Dish Network, I'll be you get that SAME form letter back in a reply with your bogus channels name where the above letter says "FSN MW"

I don't remember seeing FSN FL or SunSports on there either. I have been watching these quite a bit lately for college basketball and have seen a few games that say they are in HD. I really hope E* gets on the ball on this one.

What? No news of HD-RSN's at CES. Nothing on the last Charlie Chat. Hmmmm. Any ideas what is going on?