RTN Coming to New York City DMA!

OK.. So now they have some guide data for RTV. It is wrong!

It shows a generic description of the shows for that 2nd quarter national feed. Jersery Guy has a good schedule but the program guide here is still wrong.

OK.. So now they have some guide data for RTV. It is wrong!

It shows a generic description of the shows for that 2nd quarter national feed. Jersery Guy has a good schedule but the program guide here is still wrong.

The Albany guide is also non-specific not specifying the episode. In addition, in actuality RTN will sometimes show the second part of a cliffhanger without ever showing the 1st. The also showed the same Battlestar Gallatica episode three times in the same month, even though the show is only on weekly. So with RTN you need to just like the show and are willing to tune in to see what episode is on. I swear they use the inny miny moe method of programming episoded. Still, it is great chance to see an odd Ironside or Dragnet episode. BTW, they have changed their name to RTV.

Well, they got the guide right, sort of. They are now showing Mon - Fri programing from Sunday to Thursday, Saturday's shows on Friday and Sunday's shows on Saturday.

Yeah I see that now.

The Albany guide is also non-specific not specifying the episode. In addition, in actuality RTN will sometimes show the second part of a cliffhanger without ever showing the 1st. The also showed the same Battlestar Gallatica episode three times in the same month, even though the show is only on weekly. So with RTN you need to just like the show and are willing to tune in to see what episode is on. I swear they use the inny miny moe method of programming episoded. Still, it is great chance to see an odd Ironside or Dragnet episode. BTW, they have changed their name to RTV.

Yeah and I already saw the same Rockford Files twice since it started. Also, if you scroll up you will see starting from around the second post I have been calling it RTV. :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)