RTV 3rd Quarter National Schedule

Status
Please reply by conversation.
well it does say PACIFIC TIME

which means the KU only folks probably need to add 3 hours to the times

Is it just me or do the times look off to you?

Those times were off. They have a corrected one posted now. Here it is. (The only change from the other one posted is it was labeled Pacific Time when it should of been labeled Eastern Time)

Attachments

• RTV-National Feed Eastern.pdf
    195.9 KB · Views: 288
RTV hasn't changed the core programming much over the past 2 years. I've seen most of the shows a couple of times around by now. Don't get me wrong I still enjoy it and have had a chance to watch some other shows I never watched before, like I Spy and Daniel Boone. Just looking forward to something different.

I like the late night weekday lineup very much. Could spend a few hours watching one good show after another :) ...

To paraphrase "Jaws", I'm gonna need a bigger dish (for that higher quality C-band S2 goodness) :D ...

Five years goes by fast. Before it was RTN in July 05, wasn't it named something else briefly? The retro programs weren't quite full time on all the Equity affiliates on G10 yet. Many were airing Gomer Pyle, Brady Bunch, Hogan's Heros and My Three Sons in the evening.

IT was still called Retro TV Network

found an old post from 7/2/05 :)
This is when they started on G10

Looks like equity has shifted some of its stations programing. KUTH, WYPX, WGNS, were all broadcasting with the logo RTN on the screen. Great shows from the 60 and 70'S, Saw the lead in for confessions, right after Hogans Heros on KUTH and he stated equity was trying a new format in selected cities.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)