RTV/83w

Status
Please reply by conversation.
I could not lock it this afternoon either while 11775 had 87 Q on the AZbox with the 6 footer. It could be they lowered the power considerably to the levels they had before or maybe weather related issues.

Maybe they dropped their signal back to what it was over a year ago?Hopefully it's only temporery.

Stormy weather! Check the national radar map whenever you have problems with it , and you'll usually see storm activity in the south. We got a nasty looking line coming through after midnight here, I may be up awhile, lol.

What would storms in Chattanooga have to do with it?

sorry. Thats where RTV is uplinked from on KU. When Equity owned them it was Little Rock, Arkansas. SO whenever someone posted "what happened to RTN or Equity" the common response was "check weather in Little Rock" ;)

It's coming in tonight normally.It shows 2 bars when I press the info button but in the menu tp list it fluctuates between30-90% with the occasional 20% on the SV 650p.

I live about 70 miles north of Chattanooga and we have had some stormy weather moving through the last two or three days. I have had a decent signal from RTV, OTA on channel 7.1 and 7.2 out of Knoxville during all the rain and thunder storms. I don't have a dish pointed at 83w or I would check it out.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)