Lassie on RTV

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

DJdish

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Feb 20, 2010
Mexico City
Last time I checked Lassie was on RTV Saturdays at 12 PM, but the last Saturdays I´ve checked RTV, the show hasn´t been aired. even though I see it´s still listed on RTV in New York.

It´s true I was fed up with RTV showing the same episodes over and over again, so I tuned into TBN also Saturdays same time, 12 PM, for more Lassie shows, and I wasn´t checking more on RTV.

But now I wonder if Lassie has been removed from the RTV feed we now get on Ku (97w). :rolleyes:

Lassie is also on FETV, CoziTv, and Angel 2 (channel 266 on Dish, not sure if they are on FTA as I haven't looked lately) I haven't watched them on RTV for a long time, so I don't know about that.

It shows in my guide for my HD Homerun that it was supposed to air from 12:00 to 12:30pm Central on our over the air RTV affiliate today, whether that happened or not, I don't know. The guide also lists it Sunday morning 5:00 to 6:00am and M-F from 6:00 to 7:00pm central on Cozi.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)