RTV dropping AMC9 KU Feed??? Not Good if true!

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

stanleyjohn

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Mar 25, 2010
south/central Ct,USA
I just read on the c band section that someone who works for a TV station that carries RTV says RTV is dropping its KU transmissions on AMC9! Can someone verify this.

There's another thread Scott started about some changes coming to RTV soon, the owner was saying he is about to move all the S2 feeds to regular DVB-S , awaiting some encoders or something, and that might mean some changes in transponders, but he didn't have any information on that just yet. It is OUT today due to the tropical storm/heavy rains that have been moving through the southeast.......I haven't gotten any signal off amc9 today at all, nor much of anything else, KU-wise.
I have a big deep wheelbarrow sitting in the back yard catching the rains, it is about 2" from being completely full!

Well RTV/Tuff is still on after 9/1/11 so who knows? Since they lost all the good shows I dont watch it anymore. MeTV is so much better.

that's good news as I only have digital OTA, KU and 3 OTA analog channels. I'm probably in the minority but I still like RTV. The Detroit RTV station I was getting OTA switched to something called LWN. It's like something you'd have playing in a dentist's waiting room

I don't understand why it has to be Metv is better than RTV or AntennaTV is better than RTV. There's plenty of room and content for everybody. It can't be easy being the "little guy" I still watch Lassie, Movin' On, Route 66, Naked City and I Spy

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)