Rumor Alert!

You can be sure that no CANADIAN channels will get added to E* (or D*). There's no demand for Canadian channels down here (except for Canadians that live in the states. They'll have to use the internet to watch anything from Canada or go Grey market.

The "Gol TV HD" that is in that list is actually a Canadian channel that has different ownership and programming than Gol TV in the USA, and the latter has no announced plans for HD.

I was thinking it would be E. However for my Classic Silver Tier, I guess the only one's i'd get are BBC America and QVC.

I wonder if these are CONUS only or also part of the Alaska/Hawaii packages?

When they remapped the Alaska HD channels in the 07/14/09 uplink report to the 4301-4347 range they left three slots empty(4320,4339,4344).

No uplink as of yet for today that I have seen.

But these 3 HD channels were uplinked on the already uplink TMP placeholder channels the other day. Its just a case of changing the name, assigning it a new channel number and turning it on to the subs. :)

No uplink as of yet for today that I have seen.

But these 3 HD channels were uplinked on the already uplink TMP placeholder channels the other day. Its just a case of changing the name, assigning it a new channel number and turning it on to the subs. :)
Do you know which subs?
I know I would be heartbroken with out QVC HD. :eek: Not.......

You can be sure that no CANADIAN channels will get added to E* (or D*). There's no demand for Canadian channels down here (except for Canadians that live in the states. They'll have to use the internet to watch anything from Canada or go Grey market.

Plenty of demand for Canadian channels. The issue is copyrights. To many things shown on Canadian TV that US broadcasters have exclusive rights to in the US.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts