Rumor NO MORE!, SpeedHD, FX HD & More THIS WEEK! (NOW LIVE)

Scott Greczkowski

Welcome HOME!
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Cutting Edge
Sep 7, 2003
Newington, CT
I just landed about 20 minutes ago in Denver for this years Dish Network Team Summit event in Denver and already info is starting to come in. I am being told by various sources that SPEED HD, FX HD, MavTV HD and Fashion TV HD will launch this week on Dish Network!

Again consider this a rumor until you see the channels yourself. But I consider these sources EXCELLENT.

More from Team Summit all week long! Stay Tuned here to SatelliteGuys.US for all the Breaking News!

Well, with Speed and FX, DirecTV will just almost be out of national exclusives.

Now, for the privilege of being the first to complain, how about we get to work on the Comcast (most notably E!), and Rainbow (most notably IFC and AMC) and some of the other independents.

Thanks for the news...hopefully these will be on "soon".

MavTV and Fashion TV look pretty lame...and to think people complained about VOOM.

Thanks for the news...hopefully these will be on "soon".

MavTV and Fashion TV look pretty lame...and to think people complained about VOOM.

MavTV is like HDNet with shows like Bikini Destinations. While Fashion TV HD is HOT, I have seen it on FTA in SD. I can only imagine how good it wil be in HD. :D

This is great news! Coming from prevously having Directtv, I did not watch lot of FX, but there are a few shows I would like to see in HD

Hope this will happen!!!

LOL! Folks should read some of the programing that on MavTV. "Fitness Beauties"

MavTV and Fashion going into the platinum HD pack?

edit: HDRoberts beat me to it.

This is great news! Coming from prevously having Directtv, I did not watch lot of FX, but there are a few shows I would like to see in HD

Hope this will happen!!!

+1. I'd love to see the chick from Damages (not Glen Close :)) in HD. :hungry: :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts