Rumor NO MORE!, SpeedHD, FX HD & More THIS WEEK! (NOW LIVE)

I wonder if F1, WSBK & MotoGP will be broadcast in full HD. I think that Speed is dependant on the european feeds. The SD feeds look horrible even compared to most sports in SD. Although when Fox & CBS showed some races a couple of years ago, they were in HD. The CBS feeds still had the black bars, but pic qaulity was much improved.

lol some shows that play on MavTV are as follows...

Bikini All stars,Girly Ghost Hunters,STAG: A Test of Love, and other shows like car racing, mechanics, etc.. so its like a mix of HD net with the Half naked women and Spike with the Cars, and other original series.

Sounds interesting. Definitely something I'd at least check out.:hungry:

I have these on UVERSE, YOU ARE NOT MISSING OUT! NO HD CONTENT At all!

I find that hard to believe on the Rainbow channels. Surely at least the new episodes of shows are available in HD...they are all in widescreen. In fact, some shows that were in 4:3 last year before the HD channels launched are in widescreen this season. Also, I've seen some live concerts on Fuse shot in widescreen. And, at the very least, IFC shows some of the same movies Voom did, so they should have access to HD masters. (AMC might not, because they show the censored versions.)

And while I have no doubt E! has very little HD programming, I have actually seen "Available in HD" supers on some promos.

Of course, Cartoon Network has yet to show Venture Brothers in HD even though it was produced that way, but even they have , what, 30 minutes of HD a week? I don't think anyone has NO HD Content. (Though, I have yet to see any on CMT or MTV, but I only spot check.)

I'd rather have Fashion HD than Speed. So, it's not a full consensus.

Maybe Dish might even bring Smith...nah...

Hopefully we'll get the Rainbow stuff (maybe) some time this year! Then, we can ask for more premiums (need more Showtimes + MoreMax and TMCXE HD) again! :hungry:

Looks like that MAvTV,is another stupid channel like that FISH channel,just waste the HD space!Should get the rid of both CHS.no one asked for those stupid lame channles anyway!

Oh, and since Fashion and MavTV are likely headed to Platinum, that will help up the value of that pack.
Well, it all 4 launch and that's it for Turbo, then the Absolute HD customers will (once again) be batting .500. I'd rather have FX and MAV, but anything is better than nothing.

I have never seen any hd programming on CMT though I have noticed several on VH1 and MTV.

I saw Trick my Truck was in HD on CMT a few weeks ago. But that is all I have noticed. Not a channel i frequent much, along with MTV and the other Viacoms that were added.

AMC I have on my Cox cable feed and they show quite a bit in HD.

I'd rather have Fashion HD than Speed. So, it's not a full consensus.

Maybe Dish might even bring Smith...nah...

Hopefully we'll get the Rainbow stuff (maybe) some time this year! Then, we can ask for more premiums (need more Showtimes + MoreMax and TMCXE HD) again! :hungry:

Yep i want the Smith channel do I have to go to direct tv to show Iam high braw.

Without Hustler HD dish has nothing:D:D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts