Rumor NO MORE!, SpeedHD, FX HD & More THIS WEEK! (NOW LIVE)

I like Nascar over F-1 or Indy Racing because F1 and Indy cars are so fragile, you touch anything and you lose your suspension and you're out - NASCAR cars bump push crash and spin and keep on going and going and going.

Rubbin' is racin'! Yee haw! Juuuunnnnniiiiiooooorrrrrrr!!!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DDrWrYwIBB8]YouTube - Speed Channel Spoof of MAC/PC Commercials![/ame]

Good news indeed. Hopefully the hd switch will be flipped on tomorrow!!

Don't bet the farm on it. Everyone will be at team summit. Don't think they will have anyone minding the store to flip the switches. If they were going to do something, it would have been today. They will probably announce their intention to turn them on "soon".

good thing I am not a nascar fan.

Don't bet the farm on it. Everyone will be at team summit. Don't think they will have anyone minding the store to flip the switches. If they were going to do something, it would have been today. They will probably announce their intention to turn them on "soon".

This is Dish we are talking about and I have no reason to bet anything concerning this company.
but....

As far as who is minding the store during Team Summit, remember that this event is for retailers and not engineers.:)

I am just saying. I do not understand the fascination with watching cars go around an oval hours at a time in pretty much the same position. Hey, but that is just me. I do realize it is popular, I just do not understand why. Glad to see the Dish motor sports fans are finally getting a channel that they enjoy.

Dodger ... I agree! Can't understand why anybody would want to watch cars going around an oval as well. But everybody has different likes. I love watching golf in HD but I am sure many feel it is really boring. I guess it's different likes for different people!

I rarely sit down a watch a race start to finish. Typically I watch for a bit and I have the race on in the background. If my friends and I get together we have it one in the bg and are just hanging out. I am amazed with all of the science and engineering that goes into "drive fast and turn left".

I frequently use NASCAR examples in my physics class.

:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

1 - The same guys will flip the switch as made the uplink changes today.

2 - The event is happening today, so those uplink changes could not have happened if "everyone is at the event".

3 - The event is drivng distance from the Uplink Center, which is why the people at the event toured the Uplink Center yesterday.

4 - The Uplink Center is manned 24/7, 365 days a year.

Scott shame on You.

Scott you should know better than to put out "Romoured Information"Got us all excited to get FX in HD yesterday ,just to be disapointed.Hope I am wrong on this one but its obvious that your so called reliable source isnt that reliable.

Scott you should know better than to put out "Romoured Information"Got us all excited to get FX in HD yesterday ,just to be disapointed.Hope I am wrong on this one but its obvious that your so called reliable source isnt that reliable.

The title says "THIS WEEK" not "Wednesday".

Expect the channels to be turned on Friday...

No where did it say the SPECULATED hd channels would be uplinked on Wednesday. If I recall the Viacoms were not uplinked on a Wednesday. Anyway I would of thought by now you would of learned to take these HD rumors with a grain of salt.

Something will happen by Monday.
Charlie reports his earnings and I assume the subs are down again.
He'll need some good news for the stock holders.

It's not Friday yet. :)

Remember where I am at ;)

There's folks manning the uplink centers across the US 24/7/365.25

:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

1 - The same guys will flip the switch as made the uplink changes today.

2 - The event is happening today, so those uplink changes could not have happened if "everyone is at the event".

3 - The event is drivng distance from the Uplink Center, which is why the people at the event toured the Uplink Center yesterday.

4 - The Uplink Center is manned 24/7, 365 days a year.

Careful, you might be typing to fast for him...:rolleyes: ;)

The word week is an amount of time that consists of seven days, not just one day. So when Scott said "this week", he was inferring a period of time between when he wrote the post to the end of the current time period of the week which would be Saturday evening at 11:59:59 Mountain time as the up-link center is located in the mountain time zone.

Since when is Tony Romo involved with dish?;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)