Rumors and speculation of Clint Eastwood doing another 'Dirty Harry' movie

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Not open for further replies.

steve615

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Cutting Edge
Jan 6, 2006
TN
Is Clint Eastwood doing another Dirty Harry movie?
Who knows,but it seems to me with Sylvester Stallone reprising his 'Rambo' role,Bruce Willis bringing 'John McClane' back with 'Live Free Or Die Hard' and Harrison Ford doing another 'Indiana Jones' film,that Mr. Eastwood may have an itch to do one more 'Dirty Harry' film. :)

Yeah, but Clint is getting up there in age....

In my mind, "Dirty Harry" will refer to the contents of his Depends....

OK, I KNOW that was wrong, but felt compelled to say it for some reason....

Ugh! As much as love Clint Eastwood movies, I say do your magic from behind the camera or do your acting in age appropriate roles. Personally, I have no desire to see a Geritol swillin', Depends wearin' Clint Eastwood administer his brand of justice...in very, very slow motion and with frequent bathroom breaks.

Just say no to Dirty Old Harry...!protest

Sorry, but he was too old when he did the "Dead Pool". I just remember watching the scene where he was jogging with his new young asian partner. Clint looks like he is taking his first jogging steps in 20 years, he is slow and sluggish. His partner chimes in [acting] out of breath, "Geeze Harry, How do you do it?, I can barely keep up".

It just looked so contrived it was humorous.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts