Rush-HD Alert: Moto P.I.G (Premiere), 3/5

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Sean Mota

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Sep 8, 2003
New York City
SYNOPSIS: In this RushHD exclusive event watch as the biggest names in motorcross battle to be the last man standing.

DATE / TIME: March 5: 8:00PM, 10:00PM
March 6: 2:00AM, 4:00AM
March 7: 12:00PM, 3:00PM, 6:00PM

This file is hosted by Tripod, a Lycos®Network Site, and is not available for download. Please check out Tripod's Help system for more information about Remote Loading and our Remote Loading policy.

:no

Matt posted this at the Yahoo Group:

This Friday at 8pm EST, RUSH HD will launch the first in a yearlong series of original programs. The series is known as PIG, like the old-school yard game HORSE. Friday launches MotoP.I.G., the very best motobike athletes battling it out for 5 consecutive weeks; leading up to the MotoP.I.G. final the first Friday in April. The show is amazing, watch this promo and see for yourself: http://pattydukes1.tripod.com/

In production and pre-pro are P.I.G.s: skiing, snowboarding, and BMX with more to come. This is revolutionary program on VOOM. Check it out this and every Friday throughout March; part of Rush HD’s Friday primetime premieres.

Matt

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)