Rush Limbaugh: Idiot

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Not open for further replies.

John Corn

The Coach / Supporter
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Sep 6, 2003
North Canton, Ohio.
He's just an idiot. I'm posting htis here because Rush Limbaugh is NOT football, and should not be football. He should shut his freaking mouth.

Basically, if you don't want to watch the video, he said that Donovan McNabb has never been that good and that that media is trying to cling to a black quarterback to make him 'good'. What an IDIOT! Ever heard of Randall Cunningham? Warren Moon? Michael Vick? Maybe the best of all now, STEVEN MCNAIR?!?!?!
They like to focus on him because of what he makes happen on the field, because he's been to two NFC champsionships the last 2 years, and because he's a smart, nice guy!

SHUT UP RUSH!

Rush has to be the world's champ of self-promotion. He's at his best when defending outrageous statements that are then reported on national outlets. He keeps his name in the news and generates topics on bulletin boards everywhere.

Actually I have no problem with Rush. I do think he is a big fat idiot and I'm not surprised with what he said. What I am sad with is that none of the other members of the ESPN crew called him on it. That was very sad.

When Howard Cosel, who took a lot of heat for supporting civil rights and african american athletes in the sixties and seventies, called an african american player a derogatory term he was fired. When a former GM of the Los Angeles Dodgers suggested their were, pre-Dusty Baker and pre-Alou, that there were no African-American managers because there were no african americans smart enough to be so, he got fired.

ESPN is a business and one where many of its viewers are African-American. They dont make money by insulting them. So they get rid of those who do, or would have had Rush not (probably with a little help from them) quit first.

Rush knows the rules.

You would think he would have learned from Jimmy "the Greek'. I don't remember his exact words but he said something about "African Americans are bread to be athletes". Personally if someone said that about white men or Irish I would take that as a compliment but many people understandably did not.

What Rush said was outright wrong in his assessment of Donovan McNabb. He has proven that he belongs in the NFL. One sad point is if you know Rush he will not back down from his comments and opinion even if he knows it is flawed.

I am a conservative and a lot of times I agree with Rush but he can really do and say some STUPID things. He owes Donovan, ESPN and probably even all African Americans - hell maybe even all most Americans an apology. I won't hold my breath

Sorry for the Rant - when I hear about this it pissed me off

Yesterday when I posted my message about Russ this was before I heard what he said.

In hearing what he said I believe he made a mistake, I don't necessarly think he was making a racest remard, just a remark that was not politically correct.

I wonder if ESPN asked him to go or he left on his own.

I think it would have been interesting for him to stick around one more week, I bet there would have been a spike in the raitings.

Oh well I hear Rush is in some kind of "drug" trouble now...

Rush will be the Martha Stewart to close out the year. :)

Rush's assessments on McNabb are dead wrong. I thought Philly was stupid for drafting this guy but he has proven to be a franchise like QB. He’s a good QB that’s for sure.

Corn: “that that media is trying to cling to a black quarterback to make him 'good'.”

This was his mistake. He was not only wrong but stupid as well.

John (the other one) wrote: “You would think he would have learned from Jimmy "the Greek'. I don't remember his exact words but he said something about "African Americans are bread to be athletes".

This was a screw job IMO. I never liked the guy but what he stated was that blacks are better athletes than whites because they were bread to be strong and fast by their slave masters which is 100% true. What Rush said was bad opinion at best but what the Geek said was true.

I wonder if Rush the bastard knows politics as well as he knows black QBs?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)