RV dish setup -- delayed

rv1pop

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
I only got part of the portable set up for the RV with the microHD before we left because of some minor emergencies and major drama....:(

So I packed my equipment, tools and parts and hoped I would have time to get it working.. Kinda glad I had not spent too much time - I did not even take one picture of the 'git ready'. Program had been cancelled at CampingWorld, a new manager -- Then we got to the campground. A beautiful forest of old growth Cedars with narrow driveway paths through the trees. It would have taken a 130 foot tower to get a view of the southern sky. The trees are so thick that although the cell phone tower is less than one mile away there is no CELL PHONE coverage!

So, I HAD to relax :D and visit with OLD :rolleyes: friends. (Dr. Rice is 85, Dr. Hurst is 89...) The rest were younger - but it was the 50th year reunion! - from college.

This is not really off the topic - the true topic - the setup will start again, and with pictures when I get back home.:)
Some of those guys and gals look SO OLD!:cool:;) Yes I used a whole bunch of smilies.

If someone wants to move this --- lighten up -- remove it instead! or "What-ever:rolleyes:" And I did not get my field day log submitted, either.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)