RV HD DNS Channels Revoked

Status
Please reply by conversation.
And nowhere in all that did you answer the question; WHO do you say to talk to, if not the FCC and reps? Hell add the AAF, the ANA, the NAPTE, and any other advertising advocacy or lobby group along with all the trade union groups; do you think they can or will change anything without being prodded or forced to do so by the government?

I always add "complain the the NAB" just so they can be harassed by hearing all the customers thoughts and complaints on their bogus, one-sided, non-user friendly lobby; so I understand the thinking "why call them" because they will never change for the better, but it sure doesn't hurt anything.

BUT.

Unions? Talk to who? to change or control or limit them in this matter.

Advertisers? Talk to who? to change or control or limit them in this matter?

Local Affiliates? Talk to who? to change or control or limit them in this matter?

I say the FCC and your local reps; especially those that are involved in SHVIA or any other telecom or union-type issues. Why not call them? Who would you call.

I am not going to dispute the facts you listed, but I did ask for sources and links, however, I will say that all that listed is NOW/CURRENT, and I am saying THAT is exactly what needs to be changed, that is exactly was is OLD and DOES NOT serve today's viewers. It serves to protect the local affiliate.

IMHO

Last edited:
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts