s-2 kit for pansat 9200

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

truckracer

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Sep 17, 2004
Charleston wv
Has anyone got the kit yet?
I seen it on ebay to be shipped out on may something.
I would love to hear some reviews on this kit before buying it.

considering its not available until 5/5, probably not ;)

unless you had one with it "built in" (already came with the "lets mainly steal dish network with the adapter")

s-2 kit

Hey Ice,
I thought I read somewhere on here that the s-2 kit that people used to steal dish was a different type of s-2 signal than what true FTA is.

I can't remember what was said.

A realistic availability of the S2 kit is sometime after May 20th, give or take a few days. It has been promoted for several weeks, but actual production units are not in the country for another month.

Hey Ice,
I thought I read somewhere on here that the s-2 kit that people used to steal dish was a different type of s-2 signal than what true FTA is.

I can't remember what was said.

From what I have gathered on the 2 boards is this:

Panarex took the illuminatti stuff (not actually, but figuratively) and removed the Turbo-FEC functionality. Honestly the panarex one looks a bit odd to me for some reason, like it was slapped together.

I am always careful about buying "early products" I have had some bad luck with some stuff that was full of bugs.

I am certainly interested in true free to air s-2 signals. Not at all interested in that ill. board.

I'm glad that Panarex finally realized that there are S2 feeds up there and we want to see them. They even list them next to the board kit on their website.

Any ideas on pricing for the kit?

I look forward to getting one for my new 9200. So far, I love it.

I'm glad that Panarex finally realized that there are S2 feeds up there and we want to see them. They even list them next to the board kit on their website.

Any ideas on pricing for the kit?

I look forward to getting one for my new 9200. So far, I love it.

On Ebay, $199 +$10 shipping, pre-order they say shipping on May 05/08.

I definitely want to be able to get the equity mux s-2.
I love their channels. I wish our local networks would take lessons from them.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts