S 237 What is in it?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Going slower than usual... Or so it seems. My receivers are usually the first to get updates. Not this time.

When the previous update happened there were early reports and no information.....the beat goes on. There has been limited spooling, very limited....

Does anyone know if this update fixes the internet connection problem?

Also is there anyway to force the update before Dish hit my Hopper?

Thanks,

One of two hoppers received the update. Sadly it was the one not internet connected. I moved the connection around and switched the moca bridging. The connection to the server seems solid. The one not directly connected (and still on S234) still cannot stay connected. So looks like they have addressed it. Hesitate to say fixed it.

It's been 10 days since members started receiving S 237 and as of today I still have not received the update. No excuse. I don't expect everyone to get in one day but 10 days is unacceptable.

It's been 10 days since members started receiving S 237 and as of today I still have not received the update. No excuse. I don't expect everyone to get in one day but 10 days is unacceptable.

Do you like arrows on your back? Let others do the debugging.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts