s/w rec for burning BDs from AVCHD

navychop

Member of the Month - July 2014!
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 20, 2005
Northern VA
I know, discussed before. However, what s/w, on the market today, should be considered for taking SDHC chips out of an HD camcorder, processing, and burning BDs from? And for simply viewing video from the SDHC. And perhaps lightscribe support.

I'll need something simple to use, not necessarily one with the greatest features. I doubt I'll dedicate a lot of time to learning a lot of features, I won't do this often, and I won't likely be doing a lot of fancy work. Home movies, vacation footage. NOT professional or offering to do camera work for family.

I am inclined toward NERO 9 since I have some familiarity with earlier versions. 7? But I've just started looking, and am not even sure it has what I need.

Recommendations on what to consider, what to avoid?

However, what s/w, on the market today, should be considered for taking SDHC chips out of an HD camcorder, processing, and burning BDs from?
I believe almost any recent video software can do this, perhaps even the one that came with your camcorder or with your BD-burner. But I think you skipped the most important part: video editing. That's where programs differ the most, and that's what I think one should look at as a deciding factor.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)