Scott Greczkowski

Welcome HOME!
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Cutting Edge
Sep 7, 2003
Newington, CT
I am getting word that S115 for the 922 will be released to all 922's on Wednesday. I dont have any more details then that.

Do you mean S116? S115 has been out since June 10th according to the retailer tech portal.

I am thinking S116 myself even though the notes I saw on them say S115. (I think its a typo on their end) :D

Yea the S116, that was to be out months ago...No way the'll be ahead on BBMP it was said some time November which means Dec. or Jan...!....

How about a ETA on this whole Sling dish melt down? Talking to teck support they said there were less complaints and were fixing it? Looking at all the forums its on the rise not decline.

I must say, I have not had a single problem getting Sling to load, both at work and on my Evo. I have only had the 922 for a couple weeks, but I have used both of these probably a dozen times in that time frame

I know, I just jinxed myself by posting this.

No problems here either. Sling works just fine.

It'd be crazy not to use the sling, isn't that the main for a 922?

No problems here either. Sling works just fine.

It'd be crazy not to use the sling, isn't that the main for a 922?

Yep, its was sold as an all in one device, so when people ask if they should upgrade. Those of us that have more than one, and plaged with problems get a little mad when the fanboys come out saying how great it is...Just by following all the posts and problems from day one its easy to say that it is not smooth sailing for many(majority?).

I'm hoping that maybe my 4th or 5th will be like yours, bug free! Glad your having good luck!!!

Well actually S115 was indeed correct...

Here are the release notes...

ViP922 - S115 ---- * No STB SW Changes
Update adds new TWC Weather app and tile

Just got S115 this morning.The weather app looks and navigates well.Now if we can just get THE BLOCKBUSTER MOVIE PASS app.I know we have got to wait a while longer though.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts