S115 Scheduled for Wednesday

I ordered my 922 tonight. The CSR said Nov 15 for the Blockbuster on the 922. I know, I know, CSRs are not very reliable, so take it for what it is. They are installing it tomorrow. Anything I should know? I would think swaping 722 for a 922 should be quick and easy Right?

Once again this opinion is mine and not of them of dish, but for once that CSR was right, the roll out of the blockbuster movie pass update will roll out on November 15th.

I ordered my 922 tonight. The CSR said Nov 15 for the Blockbuster on the 922. I know, I know, CSRs are not very reliable, so take it for what it is. They are installing it tomorrow. Anything I should know? I would think swaping 722 for a 922 should be quick and easy Right?

It took the tech a little over an hour to install mine and get it running, I made sure the sling worked through dishonline before he left, We had trouble with that for a few minutes.

The biggest problem was the Tech had never installed one before so was not sure what all had to be done, especially the remote setup, but he stuck it out, and let me help him.

All in all it was pretty simple and easy.

My install went well. It took about a hour and a half. Downloading the 922 software took the longest. I haven't played with it much yet, but so far so good. My Harmony Remote works just fine. I was worried about that reading some of the stuff on here.

I hope it was free. I can't believe I paid $200 to downgrade my 722..$89 would have landed me a working sling box and the blockbuster app :D

Yep dish told me November 15th is when the 922 will get the blockbuster movie pass. October 30th for the 612, if anyone cares about that.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts