S511 this morning on my hopper 3 DVR

Good morning my friends there was a update on my hopper 3 dvr this morning do not know what updates may have occured just wanted to let know about the update.

Allen Bluegras
Maybe some new technology they recently mentioned like a new color to the guide or something LOL Thanks for the info I will check it out when I get off work

On the DVR screen "sources" has become "other devices". I also noticed in info and cast all birth and death dates have been removed???? I liked the dates. Why get rid of them???

Reactions: DishSubLA
They made changes to the DVR screen. No more titles underneath the icons. Folders have the titles insider the icons. Icons are more condensed now as well. There's an option in the DVR options screen to change them to "Large Posters". The logo to "Prime Time Anytime" has changed. That's all I've noticed thus far.

They made changes to the DVR screen. No more titles underneath the icons. Folders have the titles insider the icons. Icons are more condensed now as well. There's an option in the DVR options screen to change them to "Large Posters". The logo to "Prime Time Anytime" has changed. That's all I've noticed thus far.

You mean if I have DVR’d a single episode of “XYZ” I’ll only get an icon and no title? If the H3 is anything like my HWSes, the icons are quite often wrong. This would make the DVR listing almost useless.

Can you post a pic?

Reactions: pattykay and TheLip
You mean if I have DVR’d a single episode of “XYZ” I’ll only get an icon and no title? If the H3 is anything like my HWSes, the icons are quite often wrong. This would make the DVR listing almost useless.

Can you post a pic?
dvr.jpg

Reactions: navychop
This is double ungood.
I don't understand why they limit options... they could have easily implemented an option to "Use Text Labels Under Icons". Personally I like it this way because more shown on screen at one time. Heck I would even like an option for "Small/Med/Large" Icons so I could make them even smaller for more to a screen. Dish just has an issue with options. I am shocked they even have the "Large Posters" option now. They seem to get rid of options more than adding them.

Reactions: pattykay and AlaJoe
i also noticed something this morning when i was using the youtube app the youtube logo from the old logo changed to the new logo.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)