S528

got mine this morning at 1:30am finally it updated to S528 no carbon ui maybe fxing bugs and getting the HWS ready for carbon UI.

Both of my hoppers remain at S525. I'm guessing that they are testing and fixing bugs using a small subset of hopper customers.

Reactions: bwexler
Got S528 too. Will check out the remote control color buttons for any changes some time today.
It seems as though you can check these pretty quickly, but if it's time-consuming, you may want to let this slide for a while....

When the new UI comes out, you'll probably have a LOT of checking and maybe changing to take care of though !

Reactions: charlesrshell
do you guys think this will be the last update or could there be more coming before carbon ui comes?

Just got S528 on HWS a little while ago, no new UI yet, must still be fixing bugs.
528 started a Hopper reboot at 12:38 this morning at our house. This is earlier than normal and besides disrupting our normal viewing schedule, it caused concern that there were technical problems since there was no warning of a pending reboot. Our picture just froze and then nothing for more than 20 minutes.

It seems as though you can check these pretty quickly, but if it's time-consuming, you may want to let this slide for a while....

When the new UI comes out, you'll probably have a LOT of checking and maybe changing to take care of though !
I don't mind and got fast at checking them. I am retired and get up pretty early every morning. I don't know what to expect when the new UI and remote controls come out. Might need another different list for them. What do you think if we just had page 2 & 3 of the list? The 1st page with all the channel numbers is confusing and I don't think that many members use it. What do you think?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)