S528

That's different from mine, then. The underlying "feature" behavior appears to be the same. If you switch the Guide to All Channels, see if your CD Music Bug still occurs.

You cannot set your guide to stay on all channels. Once the guide is closed out, it reverts to the last setting you had prior to all channels. This is done on purpose

Still in S528, but the problems are mounting. Although the "going Black and rebooting without notice and start up screen graphics" has not happened in a while, but Daily Reboots are all over the place. This morning it was at 3:12am, yesterday 4:52am. And the the big one, "stopping in the the middle of a recording" is getting worse on both my HwS. Almost all 2 hour and many 1 hour recordings stop somewhere during the recording and say it's over. Then you have to go back to the DVR find the recording, fast forward to where it left off, and start from there. All the while everything appears as if nothing happened and you are viewing for the first time. This also happens if you leave the replay in pause for too long. What that "too long" is hasn't been consistent. Hope they do something soon . . .

Mine doesn't do the black screen random reboots. On rare occasions I have seen the recordings playback issue. I can't comment on the nightly reboot because I am usually asleep.

Recently, and weeks after S528 was received, I started getting 2 recordings of some programs. Always PTAT, and mostly on different networks. It IS irritating, but not a big deal.
Forgot, that's happening too. A lot. It's proven helpful a couple of times though when the first recording had the end chopped off. Another problem.

My picture freezes for 5-15 seconds on an intermittent basis for the last couple of months. Is this related in any way to s528? It's finally to the point that it's annoying me. I was going to call Dish, but I didn't want to get caught up in that guessing game/quagmire yet. I've been waiting on a new software release to see if my issue gets resolved, but nothing came around lately.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)