SA 8300HD - Sort Saved Program List?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

nyrangersfan

Original poster
Oct 6, 2005
Recently switched to TWC here in Raleigh, NC and am using the SA 8300HD. Does anyone know if it is possible to sort the saved program list in alphabetical order? The default sorting by day gets a little tedious.

Thanks in advance.

i had the 8300 with brighthouse in tampa when i had cable. to the best of my memory, i don't think you could sort saved programs. however, people in your area might be able to tell you something different.

congrats on your first post.

nyrangersfan said:
Recently switched to TWC here in Raleigh, NC and am using the SA 8300HD. Does anyone know if it is possible to sort the saved program list in alphabetical order? The default sorting by day gets a little tedious.

Thanks in advance.

Nope, no sort. Just one of the things Dish has the SA doesn't :(

Yes there is a way to sort recorded programs. After listing the recorded programs on TWC San Antonio, press "B". One of the options is to sort by name if the list is by date and vice versa.

Abner said:
Yes there is a way to sort recorded programs. After listing the recorded programs on TWC San Antonio, press "B". One of the options is to sort by name if the list is by date and vice versa.

TWC Raleigh is on Passport software, are you also?

Thanks for your replies. Unfortunately, Raleigh isn't on the SARA software so I don't get the same sorting option. I guess I will just have to wait until the TiVo Series 3 comes out.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)