Sacramento locals...

sno543

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
May 3, 2006
Modesto, Ca
Is everyone else still having problems? I still get choppy reception, non HD shows look horrible. I want to e-mail dish but would like to know if anyone else has and what they have said.

Also, does anyone know why they don't offer the locals in SD and HD on a HD receiver? I would like to be able to record non-HD shows from my locals to download to my PocketDish.

Thanks.

I generally use my antenna for local channels. There does seem to be some problems with the HD LIL.

If you want to have both SD and HD locals go into the locals menu and change it from HD enable to disable. I think that fixes it. I get locals in the 8633 area and 6395 area in the guide.

Thank you...

I forgot about the channels on 6395 and more. I just changed those recordings so I hope that helps. Would love to be able to free up some space on the DVR. Have you recorded anything on the 63** channels? It does not have the same problems as the HD channels, does it? Thanks again.

Thanks for setting me straight....

I guess I should have looked at my non-HD receivers for the channels. Just did not think of it.

Thanks again.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts