Sadoun Offer: Bonus items with New FTA system

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Sadoun

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Feb 27, 2005
Columbus, OHIO
Now and for a limited time only while supplies last, with every Stationary and Motorized FTA satellite system purchase you will get the following bonus items:

Bonus 1 (value $9): Sadoun Collectable Baseball Style Hat: Since we have several hat models, we will send you whichever is available at the time. Limited time offer while supplies last. Limited to one hat per Order. This offer valid for ONLINE or Phone orders.

Bonus 2 (value $25): Sadoun SF95LK Signal Meter Kit. This will help you when installing and aiming your satellite dish. Also, you can use it in the future in case the dish moved out of alignment due to wind or other reason. This special bonus is available to our customers who order a complete satellite system valued at $150+ (S/H excluded). Limited time offer while supplies last. Limited to one per Order. This offer valid for ONLINE or Phone orders.

Bonus 3 (value $15): [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]50FT LEVITON RG6 DIGITAL CABLE QUAD SHIELD WITH GROUND (BLACK or WHITE).[/FONT]
High-quality Quad-Shield RG6 Coaxial Cable with Ground wire for better video and audio performance. PVC jacket. Sweep tested to 2200 Mhz. Suitable for outdoor/indoor installations. Each end has a F connector. We will include either a Black or White cable whichever is available while supplies last.

I think that might be the only hat I have ever put on that stayed on.

I would not know for sure unless I tried, but if I did not have that sat kit I think I might still be on the roof trying to adjust the dish.:what:D

What could be simpler then point and beep.:D

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts