Sadoun signal meter dead on arrival

sg9999

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Oct 13, 2008
dont buy the SF95L signal meter from Sadoun.. they are tring to get rid of a bunch of junk meters that were made for them... scam.... they dont work and they know it.

Explain further about how you know that they don't work and they know it.

Sadoun sells thousands of items a year and as you can see just here on SatelliteGuys he has a lot of satisfied customers.

No matter how good you are though sometime there is a product which for whatever reason does not work, it happens. They dont open every package and test everything. Instead when you order your product comes out of a big box containing many of that item and is put in a smaller box to ship to you.

I just got a big shipment from Sadoun including a meter and all is working quite well. I am very happy now that I have everything setup. :)

dont buy the SF95L signal meter from Sadoun.. they are tring to get rid of a bunch of junk meters that were made for them... scam.... they dont work and they know it.

I think you are mistaken, sir. We have been selling this meter for over 6 years, and very satisfied with it including the 100s of users out there. We are not getting rid of it, by all means.

I am surprised at your accusation. If you have an issue with your meter, send it back. We will check it and if defective as you claim, we will gladly replace it.

Why would you start a thread like this without giving Sadoun a chance to fix any potential problem. EVERY business has a DOA item from time to time (more so with technical items). Did Sadoun refuse to rectify the situation (you didn't say so and I doubt that is the case). My guess is you are a competitor and are trying to discredit them. Give me a break buddy. Please be a reasonable customer before starting a thread like this.

Disclaimer - I have never ordered anything from Sadoun and don't have anything to do with them.

Thanks 9999 for the information I definetly wont buy from them since you got a bad meter, and they didnt help you out. One bad meter means that everything they sell is worthless and not worth the packaging it came in.

First did you talk to them about it. Did you set it up right. Did you have power coming from the receiver to power the dang thing.

Just coming out and saying don't buy from them is a joke. Give more details or shut the heck up. Their prices are very reasonable and have not had a problem with anything from them.

I see user error here or like someone else said competitor.

every one of you is a salesmans dream... you buy the lemon from the dealer and forget about it 3 years later
and buy another one. Plenty of people have had junk from these guys. They get a yellow or red rating from
the web quality cops. I didnt catch it. I usually do. Buy whatever you want.
End of thread.

Can you provide a link to the red yellow rating? I was tinking about buying one but now u have peaked my intrest. Can you provide proof as you say with links or where to go where u have found your web police please thank you

As I said before, hundreds if not thousands of SatelliteGuys members have purchased from Sadoun over the years and you don't see many complaints. That speaks for itself. :)

every one of you is a salesmans dream... you buy the lemon from the dealer and forget about it 3 years later
and buy another one. Plenty of people have had junk from these guys. They get a yellow or red rating from
End of thread.

Does your mommy or daddy know you are on the Internet again?

End of thread.
:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)