Sadoun Upcoming Event: 3rd annual Satvention parking lot sale

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Sadoun

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Feb 27, 2005
Columbus, OHIO
Do not miss our 3rd annual Satvention parking lot sale ! We will absolutely have our lowest and best prices of the year. June 12-13, 2009

Set here at our location just off of 270 in Columbus we are an easy drive from within Ohio, Pennsylvania, W. Virginia, Indiana and Michigan. This is THE EVENT of the year whereby you can wheel and deal with us.

No reasonable offer will be rejected!

Our showroom and warehouse will be fully staffed to assist everyone with new products, demonstrations, close-outs, scratch & dent, hardware and bulk pricing items. Save on the shipping, come join us, load up and have fun "talking shop" with fellow enthusiasts and our expert staff.

This year's event will be Friday June 12th and Saturday June 13th. A great time just before Father's Day to shop and save.

Watch for further announcements on activities and schedule.

Last edited:
J. Sadoun,

I would really love to come! I apologize that I personally won't be able to (because of the Swine Flu thing) - we are now on 24/7 operation at work for the next seven months. I am already scheduled to work and cannot get out of that unless I contract the virus myself.

I have informed some friends of mine who live closer so that they can drop by if they are able. I hope they do.

If you have this every year, maybe I can get there for the 2010 event!

Thanks for the invite, sounds like it would be great!

AcWxRADAR

RADAR,

Thanks for the good words. No problem, whenever you get a chance, you are welcome.

Take care. :up

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts