Same Signal Strength across the board

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

sgt940

Well-Known SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Apr 22, 2006
Used to be an advid user on here but haven't had a need lately. I do have a question I have started having pixelization issues on multiple channels including prime channels. Checked my signal strength on 110, 119, 129 across all satellites across all channels across all tuners waiting a couple of minutes between changes ALL signal strengths are exactly 62 never changes. Maybe 61 when you change channels or satellite but goes to 62. I know this is an acceptable level but isn't it strange everything is 62?

You are making sure to change the satellite/transponder in the point dish screen, correct? If you have a multi tuner receiver, it might be that one tuner is sticking to the same sat/trans even when you change channels, so instead of changing channels and checking the signal afterwards it might be better to leave one single channel on in the background and just change the sat/trans values manually. Some to check would be 110/119 transponder 15 and 16 for both, and for 129 transponder 17 is my go to. 119 transponder 21 is the hottest in my area (Houston) at 82-83 using a Hopper3/1000.2

Reactions: TheKrell

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 4)