Sammy was fooled this morning!

sammy4041

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jan 22, 2007
Eau Claire, WI
I woke up about 4:30 this morning and checked to see if the new channels were activated. I turn on the TV and saw ESPNNews when I turned it on. I thought cool, they activated them. Then while half asleep I tried finding the channel on the guide. I could not find that channel. Well, I am sure that this has been brought up before, but ESPN2 airs ESPNNews for an hour in the morming. All you regulars knew that already though didnt you. Let me say though, it makes me want it even more. I thought the channel looked awesome with graphics and the blue logo.

Thought you would all get a good laugh.

Most channels are added after 1 pm eastern time. You will have to watch a LONG time if you start checking at 4am.

You know, the funny thing is, I know that! It's one of those things where you just hope!!! That, and I look for software updates as well!

Most channels are added after 1 pm eastern time. You will have to watch a LONG time if you start checking at 4am.

It is impossible to watch TV all day if you don't get up early.

Ahh, back in college that used to be one of our mottoes, well with beer and being drunk. It was a motto all the same

That may be, and I am no expert, but it seemed to me last year when when we recieved the big wave, "history, MHD, and those that it happened overnight. I could be wrong though.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts