Samsung 1500 has gone live!

Good. I hadn't heard of this. I'll go try to do the upgrade now. If I brick it, I'll report back.

Done. Saw it creep up to 1% and left room. Came back and player was off. Turned it on again. Horrible crude screen of dots rather than usual smooth blue "Samsung." Front panel said "load" or was it "loading." Anyway, shortly thereafter I had the usual blue "Samsung" screen and a new option under setup: Allow all, Allow valid (default), allow none.

No time to test a disc tonight. Not sure I have one with internet features, anyway. Only have 75 or so.

updated, and tried a disk, the disk was sleeping beauty...Which fired up right away, it was pretty cool to se BD live in action on this player....This player has been solid for me I am very happy that I got it. a quality player by samsung! The update took about 15 mnutes for me to do....One thing to remmeber with this player is that you have to have a usb flash drive on it, alot of people have had problems, but they have all not had the flash drive hooked up, so the bd live stalled the playing of this disk.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)