Samsung D8000 2011 LED LCD 3DTV on Amazon

gadgtfreek

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
May 29, 2006
Lower Alabama
If you buy the set, you can get the megamind starter kit ($500) for free, plus the set comes with a voucher for two more of the bluetooth glasses. Roughly $800 for free, not a bad deal.

I played with it last week when I was in BB shopping for a washer/dryer. This is the nicest LCD/LED I have seen. A little ghosting on the Dreamworks logo (the moon), but nowhere near where it was last year (About the same amount I see on the VT25). I didn't see any during the portion of the movie I watched. The person I sold my business to got one in, so I went in and played with it extensively and did some quick configuring.

S~

Glad to hear. As we talked before, Im feeling like you with plasma, and the Panasonic IR issues and such. The 2011 Samsung plasmas still have the MLL double in 96hz mode. I have a couple friends with higher end Samsung LCD's and Ive always been impressed with their image. The DLP view angle is a problem in my living room, especially since we like to have people over for UFC and Fball. Im thinking using the DLP in another room, selling the S2, and getting this D8000 for the living room.

The micro dimming plus on this model is supposed to do a real good job, and the 3D was claimed to have been improved. Hard deal to beat considering you get 4 pairs of bluetooth glasses in the end.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)