Samsung does it again, making fun of those waiting on line for the Apple iPhone 5

Samsung could only dream of having those lines. I have no doubt that it's a cool phone but I've been happy with my iPhones in the past just like I'm sure I will be with the iPhone 5.

The Galaxy S3 looks like but I still would rather have a phone that just works. :D The last Samsung phone I had (the Moment) was utter junk even after 3 warranty replacements. I see the commercial didn't mention the poor battery life reported for the S3? :)

Honestly each person should get what they feel will suit their needs best.

The Galaxy S3 looks like but I still would rather have a phone that just works. :D The last Samsung phone I had (the Moment) was utter junk even after 3 warranty replacements.

Yeah I agree! I always suggest to my users get what you like or more comfortable with.. I notice that it seems here lately that they are mainly making 2 types of screen sizes due to some folks like a small screen to where others might want a bigger one.

The Galaxy S3 looks like but I still would rather have a phone that just works. :D The last Samsung phone I had (the Moment) was utter junk even after 3 warranty replacements. I see the commercial didn't mention the poor battery life reported for the S3? :)

the moment to the S3 is night and day. i should know. on battery life, the majority aren't having this issue according to the 3 forums i frequent and the experiences posted by many users.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)