FOR SALE SAMSUNG Galaxy Note 8

ImageUploadedBySatelliteGuys1516215157.786216.jpg
ImageUploadedBySatelliteGuys1516215166.190941.jpg
ImageUploadedBySatelliteGuys1516215174.287744.jpg
ImageUploadedBySatelliteGuys1516215182.924450.jpg
ImageUploadedBySatelliteGuys1516215191.225677.jpg

Didn't want to interfere one way or the other and say anything till it was sold, my Note 8 is a tremendous phone I can't imagine the buyer will be disappointed..

Didn't want to interfere one way or the other and say anything till it was sold, my Note 8 is a tremendous phone I can't imagine the buyer will be disappointed..
I have a Note 5. I can't stand the damn curved edge's Samsung has fell in love with. They aren't ideal if you sensibly install a case on the phone. I have bought my last Samsung until they get away from that design.

I have a Note 5. I can't stand the damn curved edge's Samsung has fell in love with. They aren't ideal if you sensibly install a case on the phone. I have bought my last Samsung until they get away from that design.

The newer cases fit fine, even the new screen protectors have it figured out. If you use both and buy the right ones the screen protector meets where the case comes to rather than try and overlap. I have the Note 4 I kept as a second/back-up and that had been my favorite phone but the 8 beats it. Thinner, thinner cases for it, fits the hand better, faster by alot, incredible screen even though the Note 4 has an excellent screen. And part of the operating system is not too distant from rooting, such as being able to force an app to the SD card, finding what app is using too much battery etc etc...

Reactions: TheLip