Samsung Galaxy Note owners

dishfan82

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Lifetime Supporter
Feb 18, 2012
clinton Township
So i have been using an iPhone for over 3 years and i am thinking it is time for a change. Did you like the note ? How did you get used to the size? How's the battery life? I've used the galaxy s3 so i'm used to bigger phones. Would you recommend a note to someone coming from an iPhone or would you recommend something else?

The more I've played around with one in stores, the more I like it. Any input would be appreciated.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i just sold my iphone 5s and now own only android phones. i think the technology is further advanced. i have a g3 and an s5. the g3 is a little too big and heavy for my crippled hands. but its still a great phone.

I have no problems with my Note 2. Perfect size for me. I left apple with the 4s and went to a Galaxy S3, then the Note 2. I hate using anything smaller now. I would recommend a case, as my first Note 2 I shattered the screen when it slipped out of my hand taking it out of my pocket. Landed on its corner on a tile floor and shattered. I had dropped it many other times outside on the ground before that ruined it. The local shop did a crappy job repairing it the first time and ruined it the 2nd time trying to fix their mistake. So I had to get a new one, this one has been in a very slim body glove case with a screen protector for a year or so now. I get a full day out of it easily. I am on wifi most of the day, but bluetooth is on to connect to my car, I get 30 or so emails a day, 30-50 texts and I use it to photograph my damage scenes and take notes that are uploaded and synced to my Dropbox account. I end up doing general browsing on it more than on my tablet, as it is always with me. It is nice to use with Dishanywhere or my slingbox when I'm out and having to wait somewhere. There have been a few times I come home late at night and been at 20% because I've been in a weak Edge or 3G area and it's used more power trying to keep a signal and transfer data on the slower networks.

Wife loves her Note 2, she is now looking at the Note 4. For sure more advanced than iphone, the Note 4 is about 3 years ahead of the iPhone 6. They are not as bulky as you would think and fits in a standard pocket just fine.

I noticed they moved the speaker to the back on the Note 4. Is there any reason why they did this? In what ways is the Note 4 ahead of the iPhone 6?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just placed my pre-order for a Galaxy Note 4 which should arrived on or about 17 October. I'm replacing my 2-year old HTC 4G LTE so the differences in performance should be huge all around...especially when it comes to LTE since this my HTC was a first generation and the LTE antenna/capabilities on this phone sucked, big-time! Honestly, I would have kept my my HTC if it weren't for it having so many 4G LTE communications issues. C'est la vie.

Anyway, I am looking forward to receiving my Galaxy Note 4...already watching to videos to become used to the TouchWiz UI.

I'll usually wait and see how the Note 4 operates first or actual reviews on Youtube and forums when it's available
although is not intriguing enough to get from a Note 3 I also have, but we'll see.

Was surprised to see in a size comparison the 5.9in screen still ends up in a smaller form factor than the 6+.

The nexus 6 is 1/20th of an inch taller and 1/4 of an inch wider/and 1/8th of an inch thicker than the iPhone 6 plus.

In comparison the iPhone bezels at top and bottom look huge vs the nexus 6.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts