Samsung Galaxy S II

StevenD

StevenD

Supporting Founder
Supporting Founder
Nov 18, 2003
n
Im seriously looking forward to this one!

digiblur

digiblur

SatelliteGuys Master
Jun 8, 2005
Louisiana
Meh... hope they come out with a version that has a real keyboard. Seriously hating the trend of keyboardless phones and know several other people as well that feel the same.

StevenD

StevenD

Supporting Founder
Supporting Founder
Nov 18, 2003
n
Meh... hope they come out with a version that has a real keyboard. Seriously hating the trend of keyboardless phones and know several other people as well that feel the same.

I felt that way until I got a Samsung with Swype.

digiblur

digiblur

SatelliteGuys Master
Jun 8, 2005
Louisiana
I felt that way until I got a Samsung with Swype.

Samsung Epic here (Galaxy series with 4g, keyboard, and flash). I use swype for maybe 3 or 4 word messages. I just hate being forced to look at the phone while I type.

D

diogen

SatelliteGuys Pro
Apr 16, 2007
I think just like the Galaxy S-I had a dozen flavors (including Epic 4G), so will the S-II.
The specs I believe set a new bar for a top line Android phone, from CPU to screen to thinness...

Diogen.

LER

LER

Supporter / Pub Member / Server Weenie
Sep 28, 2003
Round Rock, TX US
Hopefully they (Samsung) will get the upgrade process fixed and faster with the S-II. I had an epic, but after waiting 4 months for the 2.2 upgrade, I gave up and went with the Evo.

I NEEDED 2.2 for the security enhancements.

Big Dawg 23

Big Dawg 23

SatelliteGuys Pro
Oct 13, 2008
Northfield, MN
I will pass. I owned the Vibrant for a day. Touchwiz isnt for me. The over OS operation is not like other Android's such as Motorola and HTC. Now the equipment is great with the screen and processor but Touchwiz is a deal breaker.

Ronnie-

Ronnie-

Member of the Year
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Aug 28, 2007
mississippi
Touchwiz is easy enough to do away with though.
I am not using TW now, but actually liked it when I first got it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Latest posts