Samsung Galaxy S4 Android 4.3 update starts rolling out officially, just as promised

I am on the verge of getting an S4 32GB AT&T. The update sounds like a very good improvement on an already very nice phone.
The link talks about HTC not doing well in sales, from everyone I know including myself we really like the HTC ONE, but not having an SD card slot or removeable battery isn't going to fly with alot of us. It's a huge reason I first went to Android to begin with over Apple. What idiot advised these companies? Apple gets away with it because many of the buyers seem like lemmings. (Sorry but true if it has the Apple on it they are buying) I give huge props to Samsung for doing their homework on what people want. (They actually did, there are trade articles about it)

...we really like the HTC ONE, but not having an SD card slot or removeable battery isn't going to fly with alot of us. It's a huge reason I first went to Android to begin with over Apple. What idiot advised these companies? Apple gets away with it because many of the buyers seem like lemmings.
With Apple, it's easy - they're long-time users have never had an SD card, so they're not missing anything. With Android phone makers, I have to suspect that their research shows that the average user made very little use of them and that an internal SD card was more than sufficient. I'm like you though - for the time being, I insist on having a removable SD card. Let's see if the Galaxy S5 has one... I wouldn't be surprised if it loses the external option.

I am on the verge of getting an S4 32GB AT&T. The update sounds like a very good improvement on an already very nice phone.
The link talks about HTC not doing well in sales, from everyone I know including myself we really like the HTC ONE, but not having an SD card slot or removeable battery isn't going to fly with alot of us. It's a huge reason I first went to Android to begin with over Apple. What idiot advised these companies? Apple gets away with it because many of the buyers seem like lemmings. (Sorry but true if it has the Apple on it they are buying) I give huge props to Samsung for doing their homework on what people want. (They actually did, there are trade articles about it)

I would have agreed with this point a year ago, but having had an HTC One since April, I no longer do. For me, and I'm not a heavy user, the battery life is fine. I've never gone below 50% in one day's usage. I have the 32gb version, and it holds way more than enough media. There is a 64gb version if you need the extra storage. Anyone needing more than that must need their entire music collection at their disposal at all times! ;)

No word on when the Verizon S4 will get the 4.3 update. We just got another incremental update for 4.2.2.